FOR SALE - Income producing investment property. 1,386 sq ft.
The property is located close to the junction of Macclesfield Road and London Road in the centre of Alderley Edge village.
A single storey, self contained, former Post Office which has been refurbished to a very high standard with courtyard parking. The premises also benefits from a small exterior office in the courtyard.
The office consists of a large open plan, showroom/office, a central open plan office with direct access onto Macclesfield Road, a private office, storeroom, kitchen & WC’s.
- Large feature windows
- High ceilings
- Oak flooring
- Oak doors
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Male & female WC’s
- Venetian blinds
- Cat II lighting
A small self contained office located in the courtyard to the rear of the Main Office.
- Oak flooring
- Spot lighting
There are 5 marked car parking spaces in the courtyard with a possibility to increase this.
FLOOR AREAS GIA
Main office/showroom: 426 sq ft
Central office: 315 sq ft
Private office: 191 sq ft
Storeroom: 41 sq ft
Kitchen: 105 sq ft
WC’s: 111 sq ft
Courtyard office: 197 sq ft
Total area: 1,386 sq ft
The entire property is let to Practice Managers Education & Training Ltd (Co Reg: 08726515) from 18th December 2019 ending 17th December 2029. Paying a rent of £30,000 pa. There is a tenant break clause on the 5th anniversary. A copy of the lease is available upon request.
CH541808 – Held Long Leasehold for a term of 999 years from September 1853.
£650,000 + Vat
- Alderley Edge is a prosperous Cheshire Town Located approximately 16 miles from Manchester City Centre and 8 miles from Manchester Airport. With regular train services to London Euston.
- Macclesfield Road is in the immediate vicinity of London Road, the villages High Street.
- A rare opportunity to acquire an income producing property in Alderley Edge.
- The property is let for 10 years from 18th December 2019 and produces a total passing rent of £30,000 pa.
- A purchase price of £650,000 would reflect a net initial yield of 4.4%