FOR SALE - MIXED USE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH PARKING, IN THE HEART OF KNUTSFORD.
78 King Street is one of the most prominent retail/ office locations in Knutsford. The property is located immediately opposite to Piccolinos Restaurant and next to the entrance to Regent Street which links King Street with Princess Street. Opposite the property is the Old Market Place car park. This area of Knutsford has a very low retail vacancy rate and properties in the location usually let very quickly. Other occupiers in the area include Waterstones, Barclays, Boots, Natwest, Jo Jo MamanBebe, Toni & Guy and The King Street Kitchen and Gusto.
An income producing investment consisting of three self contained commercial units:
- 78 King Street a ground floor retail unit with basement.
- 78 A King Street, first and second floor offices with separate entrance.
- 78 B King Street, ground and first floor offices, with separate entrance.
- One of Knutsford’s most prominent buildings
- Right in the heart of the town
- Low retail vacancy rate in the immediate area
- Car park to the rear with 8 spaces to service all the units
78: 836 sq ft (Bar)
78A (FF): 421 sq ft (Office)
78A (SF): 659 sq ft (Office)
78B (GF): 298 sq ft (Office)
78B (FF): 300 sq ft (Office)
Total: 2,514 sq ft