To Let - Trade Counter/Industrial Units from 2,363 sq ft to 2,353 sq ft - LAST REMAINING UNITS
Fence Avenue Industrial Estate is situated on the Eastern fringe of Macclesfield Town Centre in a popular mixed-use commercial and residential area and just 0.5 miles from Macclesfield Train Station.
The property is accessed from Fence Avenue which in turn provides immediate access to the junction of the A523 (The Silk Road) and the A537, which are the major arterial routes servicing the town centre.
Occupiers in the immediate locality to Fence Avenue include a Tesco Superstore, Travis Perkins, Howden Joinery, Enterprise Car and Van Hire, ATS Euromaster and Armadilo Self Storage, amongst others.
The property comprises an established multi-let trade/industrial estate providing 13 units across 3 purpose-built terraces, with units typically providing the following specification:
- Steel portal frame construction
- Eaves height ranging from 4m to 5.75m
- Level access loading doors
- Part brick/part metal clad elevations beneath pitched roofs
- Integral office accommodation
- Each unit benefits from a dedicated concrete yard and loading area
Unit 1: 2,363 sq ft
Unit 9: 2,353 sq ft
£11.50 per sq ft