Rowan Court Offices To Let, Manchester Airport
Modern office to let, Concord Business Park
To Let - newly refurbished, self-contained office head quarters with 85 car parking spaces - 17,279 sq ft.
Internally, Rowan Court is fitted to Grade A standard meaning it remains flexible and capable of adaptation to a tenant’s specific requirements. Having been recently refurbished an occupier will benefit from highly efficient, ESG compliant workspace arranged in a uniform L- shaped floorplate accessed from a full height reception area. The space is clear of structural columns to retain true flexibility. The building also benefits from 85 surface level car parking spaces, with additional EV charging.
There is also a cafe on-site to welcome all Concord Business Park guests and provides a relaxing environment in between a busy day's work.
For more information on the specifications of Rowan Court office, please read below or contact us to speak to our team.
Office Location: Manchester Airport
Situated in the heart of South Manchester, Concord Business Park is within 1.5 miles of Manchester Airport . The centres of Heald Green and Wythenshawe are in close proximity offering a mix of retail and leisure facilities.
The new A555 (Airport Relief Road) provides quick access to both the M56 and areas of South Manchester like Handforth Dean, Wilmslow and Macclesfield making Rowan Court an ideal location for business.
- Close to M56 – 9 minute drive/3.5 miles
- Peek Hall Metrolink station immediately next to the business park
- Rail connections are available at both Heald Green and Manchester Airport providing easy access to Manchester City centre.
Rowan Court Office Specifications
- Efficient L-shaped floor
- Attractive full height reception area
- 85 car parking spaces
- EV Charging stations available
- Passenger lift
- Full raised access floor
- LED lighting
- New VRV air conditioning system
- Excellent natural light
- On-site shower and dedicated bike storage facilities
- Break out facilities
- On-site café
- Attractive landscaped environment
- EPC Rating: A
- PV-cells for renewable energy on-site
Ground Floor – 8,639 sq ft
First Floor – 8,639 sq ft
£20 per sq ft including cars